Friday, November 27, 2009
TCC 2010 > Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow: Communication, Collaboration, Communities, Mobility and Best Choices
- Technology applications that facilitate communication, collaboration, sharing, and social networking
- Building and sustaining learning communities
- Instructional applications in virtual worlds (Second Life, etc.)
- Distance learning including mobile learning
- Ubiquitous and lifelong learning
- Open content and open source
- E-portfolios and other assessment tools
- Student orientation and preparation
- Student success and assessment strategies in online learning
- Student services online (tutoring, advising, mentoring, career planning, technology support, help desk, etc.)
- Online learning resources (library, learning centers, etc.)
- Online, hybrid, blended or other modes of technology enhanced learning
- Professional development for faculty and staff
- Accessibility for seniors and persons with disabilities
- Gender equity, digital divide, intercultural understanding, and open access
- Managing information technology and change in educational institutions
- Institutional planning and pedagogy catalyzed by technology advances
- Global learning, ubiquitous learning, and intercultural communication
- Educational technology around the world
This conference accepts proposals in two formats: papers and general sessions. Submissions will be accepted online.
Papers must be submitted in full before the deadline and is subject to a blind peer review. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
General sessions may be conducted in one of several forms including forums, discussion, roundtable, panels, and pre-conference activity. These proposals will also be subject to a blind peer review.
Acceptances for all submittals will be conveyed to the primary author or presenter by email.
The coordinators are especially interested in receiving proposals that involve student collaborators. Fees for student presenters will be waived.
The submission deadline is January 15, 2010.
at 2:43 PM